Forum of the Desert Fang pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Night and the Sun. Chapter one: The two packs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tails
Admin
Tails

Aries Posts : 112

The Night and the Sun. Chapter one: The two packs Empty
PostSubject: The Night and the Sun. Chapter one: The two packs   The Night and the Sun. Chapter one: The two packs EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:17 pm

Chapter one: The two packs

Once a proud and glorious pack, the Night Pack. They were revered by all other packs that surrounded their territory. But that was before he took charge. He turned the Night Pack into the most feared and hated pack in the whole southern part of Slough Creek. His name, is Timber. Along with his partner Crystal they defeated every pack in the Southern Slough Creek. Those who survived the Night Packs unprovoked attacks were enslaved to the high-ranking members of the Night Pack.

Once a humble and peaceful pack with a troubled past, the Sun Pack. This was my former pack. I was the Sun Pack Alpha. I had two pups. Girls to be exact. Their names ere Ash and Dawn. They grew up never knowing their mother. But I knew their mother well. But she is now gone. It was sometime ago when the war between my pack and the Night Pack started.

Timber decided to expand his pack even further, to the Northern Slough Creek. Only my pack was in the way. So during the night (no pun intended) he ventured into my pack's territory. He slipped through out defences like a snake. He then located the den. And took away my partner and what he thought to be our whole litter but it wasn't the whole litter. He had only taken two pups. A girl and a boy. What he didn't notice were the two other pups snuggled against my fur concealing them. When he got his hostages back to his turf he killed Spider (my partner) but decided to keep the pups and raise them as his own. He named them Scarelet (the girl) and Hawk (the boy).

As morning came and I awoke I not only found Spider and two of the pups missing, but several of my guards dead as well. Enraged I stormed into the Night Pack's den and demmanded Timber to tell me what he had done with my family. To which he simply replied, "They have moved on." I replied to this with a sharp growl which Timber took offense to and called his guards to remove me from his sight and his territory.

Last edited by Void on Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forum.theblackbloodalliance.com/index.php?action=profile
Tails
Admin
Tails

Aries Posts : 112

The Night and the Sun. Chapter one: The two packs Empty
PostSubject: Chapter two: Failure   The Night and the Sun. Chapter one: The two packs EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:34 pm

Chapter two: Failure

We will now focus on the past. Timber's past to be precise. If you are the kind of person who enjoys loving parents and successful missions I suggest you stop reading now.

The moon shone brightly across the empty field, the trees swayed with the wind, the night was quiet and still, when two figures rushed from the forest. They seemed to be running from something or someone. Infact they were on a mission. These to figures were Timber and his brother, Void, (yes I was his brother shocking I know) they were on a mission for there were rumors of an uprising in one of the enslaved packs. Timber and I were sent out imediatly to dispense the quarreling in anyway possible.

We ran as fast as we could and eventually made it to the former Rising Tear Pack only to find that the fighting had grown out of control and that the sentries were dead. We rushed in and tried our best to stop the fight, but they were too strong and there were too many of them. We fled and just barely made it out alive. "Father will not be pleased to hear this Timber." I told him grimly. "Yes I know brother" was his reply.

When we got back to out home turf we found that our father was waiting for us, and he didn't look happy. "You're back rather early" he remarked. "Was it that simple? or did you fail?" "We tried our best father, but there were too many of them." I pleaded. "I'm afraid they have gone to the northern half of slough creek" I said solemnly. When he heard this he became enraged and smacked Timber on his muzzle, his sharpened claws leaving a wide gash in his cheek. "Father it's not his fault!" I yelled and then quickly jumped back for fear that he would smack my harder. As I jumped back my father turned around an bored in upon me pinning my instantly his teeth an inch away from my face.

"How dare you yell at me!" He growled furiously. "You will learn respect for your elders!" I closed my eyes and turned my face away from his for experience had taught me not to look into my fathers eyes when he was angry. Just then I felt a prick at my shoulders and then the sharp burning pain of my fathers claws digging into my flesh. I opened my eyes and saw Timber sitting down. In his eyes was a mix of pain and helplessness. He wanted to help me, bu he knew it would cause more harm than good to the both of us.

Then my father released his hold on me, got up, and walked away. I got up a few minutes after he was out of sight and ran off to old oxbow. I was unknowingly being followed by Timber. When I got to old oxbow I sat down and started to cry. Father had never, ever, no matter how angry he was, tried to hurt me. I lifted my head to the sky and stared at the moon. "What have I done?" I asked myself. "You showed fear" Timber said from behind me. I jumped back and growled, when I realized who it was i stopped and sighed. "He always expects us to be perfect" I said dejectedly. "Yes, but we can't give up brother, you know what he'd do if we did." Timber said. "Yeah I know."
Back to top Go down
http://forum.theblackbloodalliance.com/index.php?action=profile

The Night and the Sun. Chapter one: The two packs
Page 1 of 1