Forum of the Desert Fang pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The three packs RP : OPEN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Chosen One
Loner
The Chosen One

Aries Posts : 93

The three packs RP : OPEN Empty
PostSubject: The three packs RP : OPEN   The three packs RP : OPEN EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:40 pm

HELLO THERE!

As you may have known, Drifter's 'in RP' mother is Desert, with WQ username Desert_Orchid. A long time ago she made a pack called Black Forest pack. Now, the pack's gotten over a lots of things, and led a happy life, but it began to be boring, role-playing the same thing all the time. So me and Desert decided to make a brand new RP. It's called;

NEW GENERATION RP

A long time ago, Drifter, the alpha pup of the pack, stumbled upon three pups and their mother, who had died giving the birth. He named the three pups Sprinkles, Danger and Searcher. Now, the pups have grown up and each of them lives in a different pack in the heart of Yellowstone. The three packs are;

Celestial Pack
Led by; Danger {RPed by Desert}
The pack lives by the Crystal Creek, near to the Oculorum Aqua Pack.

Oculorum Aqua Pack
Led by; Sparkles {formely; Sprinkles} {RPed by Howl}
The pack's heart is the wonderful Tower Falls. The pack sleeps in a den behind the waterfall, but in the day they enjoys sunning on the top of the rocks or hunting among the trees by the Tower Creek.

Remote Light Pack
Led by; Searcher {RPed by Drifter}
Remote Light pack lives by the powerful Lamar River. The pack members each (or with their family) have their own dens, if the alpha agrees.

Sounds like fun, doesn't it? if you wish to join the fun, click the website below and wait til the administrator approves you.

http://blackforestpack.forumotion.com/forum

P.S. If I don't approve you within an hour, then shoot me a message, or inform me in any other way please.
Thank-you.

Back to top Go down
https://desertfangpack.latvianforum.net

The three packs RP : OPEN
Page 1 of 1