Forum of the Desert Fang pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remembering the past {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tails
Admin
Tails

Aries Posts : 112

Remembering the past {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Remembering the past {Open}   Remembering the past {Open} EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:10 pm

The sun shone brightly. The wind was gentle. The grass was soft. Birds shouted their noisy yet beautiful songs in the surrounding trees. Void took a deep breath of the warm air and sighed. He sat down thinking to himself, "I wonder where she went..." He was thinking about Spiderdust, his second mate who unexpectedly disappeared. He closed his eyes and smiled remembering the good times they once had. The many joys in life they had together now gone. The soft fabric of the large dog-bed they shared in the mansion.

He remembered Lilly, the little girl to whom they belonged. He remembered her dad with his stern yet comforting voice. He remember her mom such a delicate flower and yet such sharp thorns. He remembered the calm and peaceful walks into town. He remembered the occasional crude remark about him, but as long as he was with Spiderdust, he didn't care. He remembered one of the few regrets he had, they never had a family of their own.
They never had pups.

But the thing he remembered the most clearly was the thing that hurt him most, the fact that he never told Spiderdust that he loved her. After she went missing things just weren't the same around the mantion. Lilly was more sobber in manner. Lilly thought that she missed Spiderdust the most, but in reality no ones greif could surpass Void's. He sat there on the hill never moving. Just like a statue. The only sign that he was alive was his breathing. A single tear appeared onder his eye-lid and rolled down his cheek. It clung to his chin for a second and then relented to the authority of gravity and fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.theblackbloodalliance.com/index.php?action=profile
Frost
Beta
Frost

Bio
Mate:
History/Interests/Etc.:

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the past {Open}   Remembering the past {Open} EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:35 pm

(When did the fire take place? A while ago or no so long ago to the point where you can still smell the smoke? And im huessing they dont know each other in this one?)

Frost looks around. She couldnt believe the ruints the fire had left. She saw a dog on a hill. She walks up behind him seeing he was lying on a dog bed turns around. She really didnt have a big patience for house dogs. I mean of course this dog wasnt a house dog any more look at the house. She shrugs and conintues to walk around. Then she remembers about her den.
Back to top Go down
Tails
Admin
Tails

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the past {Open}   Remembering the past {Open} EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:56 pm

He lifts his head up and sees Frost. He fets up off the bed and bounds over to her.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Beta
Frost

Bio
Mate:
History/Interests/Etc.:

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the past {Open}   Remembering the past {Open} EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:35 pm

(Ok then she didnt reconize you then...)
Frost sees the dog bounding up to her and then realizes its actually tails. She trots over to him. "Are you ok from the fire?" i ask.
Back to top Go down
Tails
Admin
Tails

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the past {Open}   Remembering the past {Open} EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:26 pm

"Yes I'm fine." I was just sitting and thinking. *Smiles*
Back to top Go down
Frost
Beta
Frost

Bio
Mate:
History/Interests/Etc.:

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the past {Open}   Remembering the past {Open} EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:42 pm

Smiles back. ""So whats up?" I ask. Then i sit down. Starts to think again about den. Looks over the hill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the past {Open}   Remembering the past {Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

Remembering the past {Open}
Page 1 of 1