Forum of the Desert Fang pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Howl's CTP bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Chosen One
Loner
The Chosen One

Aries Posts : 93

Howl's CTP bio Empty
PostSubject: Howl's CTP bio   Howl's CTP bio EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:16 am

Howl's CTP bio Feyrahhowl

Name : Howleen (a.k.a. Howl)
Height : 1'9"
Weight : 79 pounds
Former pack(s) : Black Forest pack (Beta), Desert Fang pack (Scout)
Desired rank : Healer
Mother : Desert (WQ : Desert_Orchid)
Father : Sage (WQ : Wahya_Native)
Step-father : Fang (WQ : Riley Fang)
Sister : Dark
Brothers : Drifter (WQ : Crazysniper46), Tails (WQ : ? ; half), Stealth (WQ : Farrell ; dead/lost)
Body structure : Very slim and sleek, little for yearling, so fast runner and swift.
Fur color : Light beige with white chest, belly and tip of the tail
Eye color : Light blue (Past : Right eye blood red, left eye light blue)
Personality : Lively, outgoing, super-friendly, helpful, usually hyper and playful, but kind and knows how to act in presence of high ranked wolves and others.
History : Howl was born in Slough Creek den together with her brother, Stealth. Stealth was her best friend and brother, she explored the territory with him together, always did everything together, shared secrets and knowladge. She loved to annoy her parents by howling all the day and night, so they named her Howleen (a.k.a. Howl). She grew up fast, but was little for wolf in her age, but it wasn't a problem for her ; she avoided fights swiftly, was fast runner and good swimmer. Then, after a while, her brother Stealth was lost and the whole family coulden't find him. Howl was depressed for a very long time, but got over it after a while and continued her life.

Then one day she didn't feel good, and Howl thought it can be healed with morning run to the farest forest and sounds of birds, so she ran into she woods and laid down, but she got even worst. Her mother got there just in the moment when Howl coughed blood - she was turning into a one-red-eyed monster that her mother was - that was in her blood. She controlled herself well, but was too alarmed and angry to accept mother's help and ran away from home, but wasn't there for long time - she learned how to control the monster in her and came back to home.

There were a lots of friends for Howl - her aunt, Luna, her mate, Hunter. Hunter... these memories always makes Howl sad almost as much as memories of her father and brother. She had him for one day. One awesome day, but then he got lost just like her brother.

The worst of her memories were about how Desert left Sage, Howl's father. She fought for them with her life, but Desert didn't stay with Sage anyways. She found a new mate - Fang. Howl hated him, tried to kill, almost got killed herself and gave up. She wanted a happy, normal life, and her wish completed one day. She was running around, max speed, and ran into a rock, hitting her head and lost her memory of all she had seen, all she had felt, all the pain and love, and her red eye disappeared.

Now she had taken a break in Black Forest pack's life and is exploring the world, currently staying in Comet Trials pack as healer.

Quote :
Oh my god! That was long writing... well, that's not the whole story of mine, i'll update it later.

A lots of spelling mistakes, i guess - Engligh is not my native language.
Back to top Go down
https://desertfangpack.latvianforum.net

Howl's CTP bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum of the Desert Fang pack :: Comet Trail Pack section :: CTP character directory :: Approved descriptions-
Jump to: