Forum of the Desert Fang pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Story of the lost (Ch. 2 done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Chosen One
Loner
The Chosen One

Aries Posts : 93

Story of the lost (Ch. 2 done) Empty
PostSubject: Story of the lost (Ch. 2 done)   Story of the lost (Ch. 2 done) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:58 am

Chapter 1 : The beginning

Everything was upside down. Howl sat by the river - but in the other side of the river. She tried to understand, what's happening. She was sick. She remembered blood taste on her lips. Her blood. She remembered suddent pain in her right eye. Then everything was dark. And then she woke up and felt much more powerful. Pain again. Anger. Hate. And then she ran away after her own mother's words "Then cross the river and never come back!"
Words rang in her head. She stood up. Everything was blurry and pain in her eye was not going to disappear. She had washed her eyes, but then saw herself in the water - blood all over her right eye like tears, and the right eye - blood red. Just like her mother's right eye. NO! I can't be a monster! She yelled in her mind. She turned, leaving her birth place behind her and started to run. She ran for a long time. Howl didn't even know, how long - how much heartbeats long? How much hours long? Maybe days? But she ignored everything. If she was a monster, she had to run away to save her loved ones.
She ran by many beautiful places, but ignored them and didn't want to stop to look at them. She just ran, her eyes shifting wildly. Howl didn't know where she is running and where's the way back.

Story of the lost (Ch. 2 done) Part1pic

Finally, when the evening came, she stopped and finally saw that all the time she had risked with her life, running at the age of a cliff. Howl found a place to sit down and rest. Her legs were tired and heavy. She felt all so heavy and tired and didn't see herself falling asleep, having a hard night with nightmares.

Story of the lost (Ch. 2 done) Part1pic2

In the morning she opened her different eyes, shifting them wildly and looking around in horror. She still felt tired and it seemed to be early morning, so she went back to sleep without hope to sleep well because of terrible nightmares.

Chapter 2 : Forgetting

Howl woke up, when sun was already up. It seemed to be day already. She slowly stood up and shaked her dirty pelt. Nightmares had cursed her for all the night, but the warm sun seemed to calm her down. Howl decided to explore the place. The big cliffs, a lots of trees and river down there was Howl's dream place. She had decided to forget all the things about her old pack and family - and yellowstone, so she acted like nothing had happened yesterday.
Howl leaped down a couple of rocks and pushed her way through the long grass, then crossed her "forest" and found herself in the edge of river. River was wonderfully calm - not like Slough Creek. She sighed and laid down. This was the place of her dreams - calm, silent. She loved to listen to sounds of birds and flowing river. But there was one problem - prey. It seemed that there weren't elk.
Howl stood up and walked into the "forest". She creeped, low to the ground, and listened to sounds of the forest, till she heared rabbit hopping somewhere in the left side. She slowly turned and pushed her way through the grass slowly and silently - and she saw the rabbit. It was busy with eating something. Howl jumped. It was easy kill - rabbit didn't even notice that he's being killed - Howl was so fast.
She took ther prey in her teeth and put it down on the rocky cliff where she had been sleeping for last night and ate it quickly. She was really hungry and her stomach had growled for food.

Story of the lost (Ch. 2 done) Part2pic1

When she had finished her hare off, Howl laid down to rest a bit. Her legs were aching, and so did her head - perhaps because of crying. She sighed and rested her head on her paws. It was nearly leaf-fall, and thank god, it was getting a little colder - it was hot. Howl stood up and wlaked down to the river - she slowly put her paws into the water. It was cool - not too cold, but not warm. She jumped into the water and did dive in - river wasn't too deep. Perfect. She walked out of the water and shaked her wet and heavy pelt. She felt just like... newborn.
Howl jumped up the cliff, smiling. This place was fantastic! She sat down and decided to let her pelt dry before exploring more, so she laid down and let the sun dry her pelt.

Last edited by Howl on Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://desertfangpack.latvianforum.net
The Chosen One
Loner
The Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: Story of the lost (Ch. 2 done)   Story of the lost (Ch. 2 done) EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:35 am

New chapter added! (Chapter 2 : Forgetting)

And please let me know what do you think of the story, what can be fixed, improved etc.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Beta
Frost

Bio
Mate:
History/Interests/Etc.:

PostSubject: Re: Story of the lost (Ch. 2 done)   Story of the lost (Ch. 2 done) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:21 am

You should make a new on soon. I think its really good Howl.
Back to top Go down
The Chosen One
Loner
The Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: Story of the lost (Ch. 2 done)   Story of the lost (Ch. 2 done) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:40 am

Jazzy_love wrote:

Sorry, i am just kinda gone for two weeks, so i won't be able to post Ch. 3 soon.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Beta
Frost

Bio
Mate:
History/Interests/Etc.:

PostSubject: Re: Story of the lost (Ch. 2 done)   Story of the lost (Ch. 2 done) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:18 pm

Howl wrote:
Jazzy_love wrote:

Sorry, i am just kinda gone for two weeks, so i won't be able to post Ch. 3 soon.

Sadly i know...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story of the lost (Ch. 2 done)   Story of the lost (Ch. 2 done) Empty

Back to top Go down

Story of the lost (Ch. 2 done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum of the Desert Fang pack :: Other :: Fan submissions-
Jump to: