Forum of the Desert Fang pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pack Life Rp

Go down 
+2
The Chosen One
Crazysniper46
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xuros
Beta
Xuros

Aries Posts : 32

Bio
History/Interests/Etc.:

Pack Life Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Life Rp   Pack Life Rp - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:08 pm

-She smiles at Drifter, as she quickly puts on the necklace around her neck.- ''Thank you Drifter.'' -She said bowing.-
Back to top Go down
Crazysniper46
Leader Alpha
Crazysniper46

Aquarius Posts : 30

Bio
Mate: Snow
History/Interests/Etc.: I been the leader of this Alliance for almost half my life but I am staying the leader with my beloved snow and One day unit all the packs to stop the random raiding and make roleplay back to the way it was with all the packs peaceful.

PostSubject: Re: Pack Life Rp   Pack Life Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:52 am

its ok mercy
Back to top Go down
Xuros
Beta
Xuros

Bio
History/Interests/Etc.:

PostSubject: Re: Pack Life Rp   Pack Life Rp - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:34 pm

-The she-wolfs white eyes glow brilliantly aginest the darkness of the night. She wags her tail as she leaps ontop of the den then sits.-
Back to top Go down
Xuros
Beta
Xuros

Bio
History/Interests/Etc.:

PostSubject: Re: Pack Life Rp   Pack Life Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:32 am

-The ebony female saunters over by a near by tree. She sits down then slides her paws forward laying down with one paw sticking out. She rests her head on her paws, her eyes half-way closed.-
Back to top Go down
Crazysniper46
Leader Alpha
Crazysniper46

Bio
History/Interests/Etc.: I been the leader of this Alliance for almost half my life but I am staying the leader with my beloved snow and One day unit all the packs to stop the random raiding and make roleplay back to the way it was with all the packs peaceful.

PostSubject: Re: Pack Life Rp   Pack Life Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:13 am

says hi to mercy
Back to top Go down
Xuros
Beta
Xuros

Bio
History/Interests/Etc.:

PostSubject: Re: Pack Life Rp   Pack Life Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:10 pm

-The ebony she-wolf looks up towards Drifter.- Hey. -She said to him then rested her head back down.-
Back to top Go down
Dawnblaze
Loner
Dawnblaze

Cancer Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Pack Life Rp   Pack Life Rp - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:06 pm

Flicks head from right to left, tracking down a pack. As she treads through the bushes, the scent gets stronger. being a loner, Dawn doesnt expect anyone to accept her in the pack, but once she makes a decision, its impossible to change her mind. Determination and stubbornness pushes her onward.

Dawn's shimmering silver and golden coat dappled in the sunshine, and she constantly checked her blind side. as she found a puddle and gazed at her reflection, a frown crossed her face. her bright green eye was gleaming while her blind blue eye was barely noticable behind her huge scar. she sighed and continued forth.
Back to top Go down
http://cappygal.deviantart.com/art/Three-Main-Wolves-208597565
Crazysniper46
Leader Alpha
Crazysniper46

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Pack Life Rp   Pack Life Rp - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:07 am

-The old brute smells a fimilar loner and he begins to head toward the loner. He sees the loner's gold peelt and says under nhis own breath.- Dawn...
Back to top Go down
Okami
Loner
Okami

Scorpio Posts : 127

Bio
Mate: N/A
History/Interests/Etc.: Not much...

PostSubject: Re: Pack Life Rp   Pack Life Rp - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:47 pm

The fae pads to Dawn and Drifter. She dips her caniul in a welcoming greeting.-

Greetings, Dawn. Welcome to the Desert Fang Pack site. Enjoy yourself.
Back to top Go down
Dawnblaze
Loner
Dawnblaze

PostSubject: Re: Pack Life Rp   Pack Life Rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Dawn lifts her head and gazes at the wolves, recognizing Drifter. She wants to howl with joy, but dares not to. She just dips her head and walks with them back to the pack, trying to hide her slightly large belly.

Dawn is expecting pups.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Loner
Okami

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Pack Life Rp   Pack Life Rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:43 pm

-She examines Dawn, and wishes congrats upon her.- Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Crazysniper46
Leader Alpha
Crazysniper46

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Pack Life Rp   Pack Life Rp - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:30 am

Drifter -nods to dawn- Yes congrats....
Back to top Go down
Dawnblaze
Loner
Dawnblaze

PostSubject: Re: Pack Life Rp   Pack Life Rp - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:04 am

-Dips head- Thank you. I'm glad to have a pack to help watch over them to keep them safe. And i know they'll be fine pack wolves once they are grown. -holds head a little higher-
Back to top Go down
Okami
Loner
Okami

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Pack Life Rp   Pack Life Rp - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:49 am

They will make fine pups, Dawn. -The femmora dips her craniul at Dawn, and returns her gaze to her stomach.- Yes, they sure will.
Back to top Go down
Dawnblaze
Loner
Dawnblaze

PostSubject: Re: Pack Life Rp   Pack Life Rp - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:53 am

-She smiles at her, and returns gaze to the ground.- She wonders what her new pack will be like, and knows she will be happy here.
Back to top Go down
Xuros
Beta
Xuros

Bio
History/Interests/Etc.:

PostSubject: Re: Pack Life Rp   Pack Life Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:53 am

The obsidian demoness flicked her auditories as she proceeds to walk along standing in the darkness. Her faded azure blue eyes began to wonder, yet her eyes contained evil. The other breathing souls in the light of the moonlight were away.

Silently she layed down, she looked around. Her eyes seemed to glow like chemicals in a lava lamp. Who knew what was going about in her cranium that contained thoughts, memories, plots, plans, and many more. The scruff furs on her neck slightly stuck up.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Loner
Okami

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Pack Life Rp   Pack Life Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:11 am

-The pure and creamy she-wolf lets out a groan of amusement, for she thought Xuros was playing around....-
Back to top Go down
Dawnblaze
Loner
Dawnblaze

PostSubject: Re: Pack Life Rp   Pack Life Rp - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:56 am

Dawn slowly followed, and found a nice little den where she would raise her soon-to-be pups. As she cleans it up a little, she felt a strong kick and she tried to hold back a shriek of surprise.

It wouldn't be long before her pups would be born.
Back to top Go down
Dawnblaze
Loner
Dawnblaze

PostSubject: Re: Pack Life Rp   Pack Life Rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:15 am

Dawn lied in her den, playing with her pups. They were very young but very energetic. She had to come up with names for them.

The orange male would be Flame.
The golden she-wolf would be Star.
The small white male would be Swift.

Dawn gazed lovingly at her pups and thought about their father. They would be strong, like him.
Back to top Go down
Xuros
Beta
Xuros

Bio
History/Interests/Etc.:

PostSubject: Re: Pack Life Rp   Pack Life Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:24 pm

-The She-Wolf sat down resting with her hindpaws off to the side sitting differently.-

Boredness...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack Life Rp   Pack Life Rp - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pack Life Rp
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2